Students who have joined us late
Welcome to the Psychology Department. We hope that you enjoy the course and that you have made the correct decision to change.
However, because you have missed the induction period, there is quite a lot of work for you to catch-up with. so please follow the instructions below
1) Complete the summer homework. Click here and complete all the work
2) Complete the first homework. Click here and the click on the button to download the questions and text from which to complete the tasks
3) Ask your teacher for a specification, file dividers and research methods pack. to fill in the file divider tabs, click here for information
4) Make sure you know the aims, procedures, findings, conclusions and evaluations of both Asch's and Sherif's research into conformity. you will need to search this by using Google.
5) Research the aims, procedures, findings, conclusions and evaluations of Zimbardo's Stanford prison experiment by using Google
6) Please attend extra sessions in room 40 at 2.15 - 3.45 on Tuesdays to meet the Head of Department who will offer support for those starting late. If you cannot make this session because you have lessons in G block, please arrange a time to go to a subject extension for further support (speak to your teacher about this)
Thank you, and we hope that we can celebrate your success in the summer 2017